giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Srinivasan Rajivelu <srinivasanrajiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting started with Giraph
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 03:48:27 GMT
Could you please explain me, what is the format of graph data that you
are referring. I downloaded some directed graph datasets which is in
the format of text file. Basically I would like to enter all this data
as a graph in Giraph and I would like to run algorithms like page
rank. Is it possible with Giraph.

Or can I load all the text data in to hadoop and can i take input from
hadoop and run page rank with giraph..

Could you please help me, how can I start with..

--
Cheers,
Srini