giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contributing to the Giraph Project
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 06:50:53 GMT
You can find bugs and features to be implemented from the jira (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH). But, now the jira seems down
for maintenance. Maybe, you can access the jira after a moment.

Also, we have new homepage (https://giraph.apache.org/). The link that you
mentioned is old homepage.

--
Hyunsik Choi