giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Eli Reisman <initialcont...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributing to the Giraph Project
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 05:40:52 GMT
Hi Aakash,

You know besides just the JIRA's there are always more algorithms to be
implemented for the examples/ directory of code, and more vertex input and
output formats (see io/ and graph/ directories for examples). We are trying
to build our libraries of both since they can be mixed and matched at the
command line when run using GiraphRunner. Try out the benchmarks/ for easy
examples you can run on a psuedo-distributed Hadoop cluster. Some of the
code docs on the wiki are a bit old, so jump right into looking at the
examples in the real source code and we'll be sure to update the wiki and
website ASAP.

Thanks for your interest,

Eli