giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Alessandro Presta <alessan...@fb.com>
Subject Using Review Board
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 11:13:29 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to create a review for GIRAPH-244, but I can't seem to successfully upload the
diff.

I get: The file "http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/giraph/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/giraph/graph/TestIntIntNullIntVertex.java"
(revision 1360122) was not found in the repository

I tried generating the patch from IntelliJ or directly with "svn diff > GIRAPH-244.patch"
using svn 1.7.5.
I made sure that the base revision number was the same as the repo (being shared among all
Apache projects, it changes very frequently).
I tried putting "trunk" as base dir, "giraph/trunk", the full URL to the repo and all possible
substrings I can think of.

Has anyone succeeded in adding a review lately?

Alessandro