giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Alessandro Presta <alessan...@fb.com>
Subject Re: Order of imports
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2012 15:35:27 GMT
I think we should strive to make the signal-to-noise ratio of our diffs as
high as possible, while at the same time enforce a certain level of
uniformity.
Besides, we already have a bunch of conventions for imports in
checkstyle.xml, so this is straightforward.
IDEA (and I'm pretty sure Eclipse too) can organize your imports given a
set of rules, and there are also Checkstyle plugins that run checks while
you're coding.