giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Jan van der Lugt <janl...@gmail.com>
Subject Aggregators in a separate package
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 21:37:12 GMT
Hi all,

A few weeks ago I filed jira
GIRAPH-192<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-192>which
requests that several default aggregators are moved to a separate
package. In this way, they can be reused by different components. Four
aggregators exist in the examples package, but since aggregators are highly
reusable (as opposed to combiners), it makes sense to provide users with a
default set. Please let me know what you think of this proposal. I also
adjusted several classes so they use the aggregators in the aggregators
packages instead of the examples package and removed those four aggregators
there.

- Jan