giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Giraph trunk on builds.apache.org
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 02:30:15 GMT
Giraph-trunk is for default maven profile.
There is another jenkins project for hadoop-trunk as you can see the below
link:
https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/Giraph/.
(but, it seems not working due to missing snapshot)

In the above link, jenkins says that most profiles (including., hadoop-1.0
and 0.20.203) incurs unittest errors
after GIRAPH-201. However, in my machine, their unittests are all passed.

--
Hyunsik Choi