giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Eugene Koontz <ekoo...@hiro-tan.org>
Subject Re: Giraph trunk on builds.apache.org
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 14:31:20 GMT
On 6/12/12 7:30 PM, Hyunsik Choi wrote:
> Giraph-trunk is for default maven profile.
> There is another jenkins project for hadoop-trunk as you can see the below
> link:
> https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/Giraph/.
> (but, it seems not working due to missing snapshot)
>
> In the above link, jenkins says that most profiles (including., hadoop-1.0
> and 0.20.203) incurs unittest errors
> after GIRAPH-201. However, in my machine, their unittests are all passed.
>
> --
> Hyunsik Choi

Thank you Hyunsik, you are right: the -P profile flags are being set as
they should be for the Hadoop trunk build:

https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/Giraph/job/giraph-trunk-hadoop-trunk/3/console

(mvn -Phadoop_trunk clean verify)

I get the same results as you with regard to testing - they work on my
local machine, but there's various errors in all Jenkins profiles except
hadoop-0.23.

I think we should try to get the hadoop-1.0 profile to turn blue as our
first Jenkins-related priority.

-Eugene