From Tom Mercelis <tom.merce...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple namespace support in maven-xbean-plugin?
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 16:44:57 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to have two namespaces defined in 1 maven bundle. I'm reading in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XBEAN-60 that at version 3.4 this had
been implemented. But today with version 3.12; I'm getting similar problems
with overwriting files:
It seems in 1 execution, only 1 namespace can be defined. During the
execution with this one namespace in the .pom, it does seem to process both
my namespaces, I conclude this from the fact the the lines "Generating
META-INF properties file:", "Generating Spring 2.0 handler mapping",
"generating HTML", appear twice, once for each namespace I used with the
different @org.apache.xbean.XBean namespace="..." annotations.
I even see that for the second namespace, the output reads: "updating
Spring 2.0 handler mapping" instead of generating. Which seems to be
described in XBEAN-60.
Unfortunately the HTML documentation, XSD file and WIKI documentation are
overwritten with the information of the last namespace.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is this functionality for XSD+HTML+WIKI file
generation added later than the spring.handlers and is it not built for
multiple namespace support?

In attachment you should find the configuration of the plugin and the
output of maven showing how it overwrites the same files for each namespace
it processes. It creates to sets of identical files .xsd, .xsd.html,
.xsd.wiki.

Kind regards,

Tom Mercelis