From Tom Mercelis <tom.merce...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple namespace support in maven-xbean-plugin?
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 15:22:23 GMT
Hello,

I fixed the problem by adding just 1 extra check in the XBeanMojo.execute()
function; see patch in attachment.

I noticed following things in the code:
* It is possible to define a namespace per class you annotate with
@org.apache.xbean.XBean namespace="http://example.com/namespacename"
* If you don't add that parameter to the annotation; the namespace defined
in the pom.xml execution is used
* An xsd (and documentation file) is only created for the namespace you
define in the execution.
* but in the XBeanMojo an iteration is made over all namespaces that were
found by the QdoxMappingLoader; and the namespace that is iterated over
last, is the one that fills the .xsd and related files.

Resolution: I added a check that the namespace defined in the
maven-xbean-plugin is the same as the namespace currently being handled.
So If you have more than one namespace: use multiple executions in the
pom.xml and add namespace="..." to each @org.apache.xbean.XBean annotation.

The patch was created agains the 3.12 version of the source code.

Kind regards.