From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Is there any reason that EquinoxBundleClassLoader not extend BundleClassLoader ?
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2011 13:43:12 GMT
Hi,
   I saw EquinoxBundleClassLoader extends URLClassLoader directly, not
BundleClassLoader. I am wondering that is there any reason that it does not
extend BundleClassLoader ? As I found that if we enable this classloader in
the Geronimo, while invoking BundleUtils.getContextBundle would return
different results. That might break some Geornimo codes.
   Thanks
--
Ivan