From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there any reason that EquinoxBundleClassLoader not extend BundleClassLoader ?
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2011 16:09:49 GMT
The idea was that we could have bundle classloaders that extend
different types of base classloaders (URLClassLoader vs. ClassLoader).
All the bundle classloader code (for the most part) should be exactly
the same. Looks like I forgot to update
BundleUtils.getContextBundle(). I'll fix it.

Thanks,

Jarek