From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: changing <Class> to <Class<?>> in xbean-finder?
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 18:36:09 GMT

On Jan 11, 2011, at 1:45 PM, David Jencks wrote:

> I'd like to change the partially genericized <Class> to the more fully genericized
<Class<?>> in xbean finder.  I have discovered I don't understand all the ramifications
of this.  Based on my experience so far I think that jars compiled against old versions of
xbean-finder jar will continue to work but that they won't compile unless the code is updated.

> Thoughts?

That seems ok to me. Can't think of any objections -- assuming it all works... ;-)

--kevan