From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: HEADS-UP: ASM 3.1 shaded and org.objectweb.asm becomes org.apache.xbean.asm
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 23:11:51 GMT
Great patch.  Nice putting the shaded asm stuff in it's own module so
it could be simply referenced by the other modules.  That's exactly
how I would have done it.

Any FYI that we can still leave the asm dep in xbean-reflect as
optional.  There's magic code that loads AsmParameterNameLoader via
reflection so if asm isn't present everything can still work.  In fact
we could possibly have two copies of that class, one for the shaded
version of asm and one for the non-shaded version of asm.  Maybe
AsmParameterNameLoader and XbeanAsmParameterNameLoader?  Maybe for
order we'd try to load the XbeanAsmParameterNameLoader version first
then try the non-shaded AsmParameterNameLoader version second.

-David