From Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: HEADS-UP: ASM 3.1 shaded and org.objectweb.asm becomes org.apache.xbean.asm
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 20:48:08 GMT
On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 9:33 PM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I posted a patch to XBEAN-128 showing what I have in mind.

I'm fine with it. I concur we definitely need a better classloading
layer like OSGi so we don't bother with the asm incompatibility. It
should be asm that changes its packages between releases so others
don't have to repackage them themselves. I didn't like the idea of
repackaging from the very first day as it wasn't clear what project
(openejb or xbean) should deal with the issue.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski