From Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: HEADS-UP: ASM 3.1 shaded and org.objectweb.asm becomes org.apache.xbean.asm
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 21:37:37 GMT
On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 6:39 PM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Umm, why not upgrade xbean-reflect to asm 3.1?

One (small) step at a time? :) I'll give it a shot ->
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XBEAN-129

Or did you mean why did I bother with the shading in the first place?
If so, the issue is Hibernate that comes with the older version of asm
so it's not xbean-reflect or xbean-finder and their asm versions, but
when openejb uses hibernate as a jpa provider the newer asm in xbean
made the asm binary incompatibility surfaced. Not sure if you asked
about it though.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski