From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: maven-xbean-plugin
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 18:46:12 GMT

>> Is this the right list to discuss such things?
>
> yes

Greate.

First I must say that I don't have much knowledge about the xbean project yet but we're using
the maven-xbean-plugin in
the directory project. Looking for some documentation I came across XBEAN Jira. To understand
how things work it may be
helpfull to look into the code and see how it works.
As I found some spare time I tried to improve my knowledge about site report generation using
maven and thought that one
of the issues could be a good point to hit both targets a little bit.

Do you thing that my submitted patches are in the right direction to help to improve the plugin
(if you find some time
for reviewing)?

Regards
Felix