From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: xbean-finder: ClassFinder
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 07:13:00 GMT
More updates to the ClassFinder....

You can now construct the finder with exactly the list of classes you
want to search for annotations.  It uses var args too, so you can
easily specify one class if you like.  Convenient for when you have
some of the code that "picks" which class or classes should be
scraped for annotated methods, fields, constructors, etc.

I also added a 'findClassesInPackage' method that allows you to suck
in all the classes under a certain package name.  This can be done
recursively or not.

-David