From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: xbean-finder: ClassFinder
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 09:29:04 GMT
> More updates to the ClassFinder....
>
> You can now construct the finder with exactly the list of classes you
> want to search for annotations.  It uses var args too, so you can
> easily specify one class if you like.  Convenient for when you have
> some of the code that "picks" which class or classes should be
> scraped for annotated methods, fields, constructors, etc.
>
> I also added a 'findClassesInPackage' method that allows you to suck
> in all the classes under a certain package name.  This can be done
> recursively or not.

Awesome! I've already taken a look at the changes and wonder why it
wasn't me who came up with such an easy yet brilliant solution. I
think I couldn't already have done it, but somehow I can't find an
answer why I didn't ;-) It seems so easy now.

Time to write some docs and examples about it. I'll be doing some for
OpenEJB 3 (it looks it became a reference implementation for XBean and
those new features ;-))

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski