From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LICENSE and NOTICE files in xbean-finder
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 09:29:21 GMT
Genesis was used at some point, but the xbean release
cycle is usually much shorter than the G ones, and we had
to revert the changes back.  If there is a genesis release
available for use, we should consider using it.
What's the status of Genesis 1.0 ? There has been
lots of problems with it at the release time.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet