From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 2.7
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:45:14 GMT
I removed the dependency on geronimo-naming.  The dep was only there
so that xbean would use the fast dereference code of the geronimo
simple reference.  I made the Geronimo SimpleReference an empty
subclass of the XBean SimpleReference so the XBean code still call
the fast dereference methods of Geronimo references.

-dain