From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: LICENSE and NOTICE files in xbean-finder
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:05:54 GMT
> Genesis was used at some point, but the xbean release
> cycle is usually much shorter than the G ones, and we had
> to revert the changes back.  If there is a genesis release
> available for use, we should consider using it.
> What's the status of Genesis 1.0 ? There has been
> lots of problems with it at the release time.

I don't know how good/bad it is, but since it's part of Geronimo build
it won't disappear very soon and I assume it will be constantly
enhanced/improved (esp. when only Jason is willing to tweak it and
it's his baby ;-)).

Why are you concerned with its release cycle since what you'd use is
the tools plugin?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski