From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reviewing and committing
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:05:40 GMT
I'm a CTR fan - every project I've ever used and have ever worked on
works like that (apart from Geronimo) and its very effective, works
well, allows projects to be productive and usually changes are pretty
small so by reading the commit log/mails you can keep up to date. The
beauty of using a SCM is you can always roll stuff back if you need
to, if folks have an issue with a particular direction or change :).

So in summary I'm agreeing with Guillaume - lets use CTR unless folks
think there is a particular area which requires RTC for big changes or
contentious issues etc.

--

James
-------