From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Car maven plugin dedicated to G 1.1
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:43:14 GMT
Jason, I think there are some problems with releasing Genesis,
as it depends on snapshot versions of maven stuff.
Would it be possible to release a 0.1 version reverting to the
non-snapshot maven jars, and switch back just after that ?

Or maybe we should revert back to our old standalone pom,
and use genesis once these issues are solved.
What does genesis offer to xbean ? I guess you did that
for the maven site css, right ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet