From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reviewing and committing
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 00:24:28 GMT
Is a subproject entitled to make such decisions ?

Anyway, I'm all in favor for a relaxed RTC, i.e. one
should send a mail to the dev list annoucing what he is doing
when working on big changes / new features.
Lazy consensus seems the right thing for xbean to me.

For example, I guess that my last mail to this list was lost, or that
nobody had any strong objections about using qdox 1.6
which has been compiled with jdk 5.  This would make xbean-spring
tied to jdk 5 :(

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet