From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Colossus dot files
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:15:36 GMT
I like single config files too.  This is kind of a different
experiment.  I was basically thinking about the .svn and CVS dirs in
a repository and thought "Hey, it'd be cool to do something similar
in an app server.... Maybe neat to put meta-data about the directory
layout *in* the directory layout."

I'm not sure myself what kinds of meta-data you'd want to put in the
dot files vs the config file.  Figure that answer will come to me
after created the prototype and applied it to a problem or two.

-David