geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Nabbefeld <peter.nabbef...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Is Geronimo still actively maintained?
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2017 22:52:47 GMT
Hm, as far as I remember, there have been some interesting concepts, but
I never tried Geronimo, as there hadn't been NetBenas support for it
(with the exception of some support by some badly documented plugin for
some very outdated version of Geronimo).

However, without Geronimo, IMO, there's an important piece of
open-source software missing. And this is even more true, as Oracle
seems to have no more (commercial) interest in Glassfish.

Regards
P.