geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is Geronimo still actively maintained?
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2017 18:13:29 GMT
Hi Peter,
There is no current development or maintenance of the Geronimo server (none
that I know of, anyway). There has been some interest expressed, but that
has not (yet?) translated into anything concrete.

There is a recent/ongoing discussion on the dev@geronimo.apache.org mailing
list on this general topic: http://www.mail-archive.com/dev%40geronimo.
apache.org/msg94308.html

There is ongoing development / maintenance of Geronimo subprojects (xbean,
java ee specs, javamail, transaction manager, etc.)