geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Stig Even Larsen <...@priv.biz>
Subject Geronimo 3.0.1 - Access to datasource from GBean
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 07:21:50 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to move my application from 2.1.8 to 3.0.1, but are experiencing
problems using the "old"  ManagedConnectionFactoryWrapper to access
datasource directly from a GBean.
It seems this has moved from:
org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ManagedConnectionFactoryWrapper
to:
org.apache.geronimo.connector.wrapper.outbound.ManagedConnectionFactoryWrapper

And also the methods of the class has changed.

I would much appreciate if  someone could  point me in the right
direction/explain how to access a datasource from a GBean in Geronimo 3.0.x.

Best  regards,
Stig

--
Mvh,