geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Genc, Ömer <Oemer.G...@iais.fraunhofer.de>
Subject AW: LifecycleException on startup after server crash
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 08:30:03 GMT
Hey,

i solved that problem. The issue is related to activemq, at least in my case. When deploying
my artifact I used a custom deployment plan for the resource adapter, in which I configured
my activemq broker. The –schedulersupport- for this broker must be disabled.
See this thread for more information:

http://apache-geronimo.328035.n3.nabble.com/Problem-starting-geronimo-ActiveMQ-td1563093.html

Be aware that you might have to change it  at two different places, first in the deployment
plan you might use to deploy your artifact and second in the global activemq configuration
of Geronimo. I missed the config in my deployment plan.
In my case the deployment plan containing the configuration of the resource adapter of the
broker looks something like this:

…
<conn:resourceadapter-instance>
                                  <conn:resourceadapter-name>jms/config/resources</conn:resourceadapter-name>
                                  <conn:config-property-setting name="ServerUrl">vm:broker:/DefaultActiveMQBroker?broker.create=yes&amp;broker.schedulerSupport=false&amp;broker.useShutdownHook=false&amp;async=false&amp;network=true&amp;jms.watchTopicAdvisories=false&amp;jms.copyMessageOnSend=false&amp;jms.persistent=false</conn:config-property-setting>
…
                           </conn:resourceadapter-instance>
…

Note the -broker.schedulerSupport=false- setting.

The global activemq configuration can be found in $GERONIMO_HOME/repository/org/apache/Geronimo/configs/activemq-broker-blueprint/3.0.1/activemq-broker-blueprint-3.0.1.car/OSGI-INF/blueprint

Maybe it helps somebody.

Cheers,
Oemer