geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: EJB Transaction inter server propagation
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 01:00:04 GMT
I'm afraid I don't remember if you can use injection for this.  Asking at the tomee/openejb
project might give you better info, although I'm not sure it will directly translate.  If
we made injection work, I hope you have to configure where the other server is outside the
annotations since changing them when your other server moves isn't going to scale well.

david jencks