geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Eduardo Garcia <gcont...@cibinetonline.com>
Subject Re: [Geronimo 3.0.1 + MyFaces Trinidad] Only HttpServletRequest supported exception
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 17:07:58 GMT
Actually, I try not shipping any jar within the application.  I just use
references to MyFaces library within the geronimo-web.xml file (case
WAR), and in MANIFEST.MF (case WAB).  Trinidad 2.1 was previously
installed via Geronimo Console, and referenced the same way.

I think something goes wrong during the deployment, that produce this
error, otherwise why in the restart the applications start working
normally.

Eduardo.