geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Genc, Ömer <Oemer.G...@iais.fraunhofer.de>
Subject AW: Access class from deployed rar module
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 08:35:33 GMT
Hey,

this is what i am already doing. I have a reference of the the activemq resource-archive-system
in my application.xml and the deployment plan for this rar in my geronimo-application.xml.
However, I am still not able to use classes  from the rar module in my ejb project. I am using
eclipse for development and I am getting erros when trying to import classes from activemq,
also the rar module is deployed with the same ear, where the MyEjb.jar lies.

So do I need to explicitly import the activemq packages?

Thanks

Von: frank pientka [mailto:frank.pientka@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2014 18:17
An: user@geronimo.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Access class from deployed rar module

if you don't want to deploy your resource-archive system wide outside your ear.app you have
to reference it in the geronimo-application.xml or Application-scoped
Inside your EAR in the META-INF/geronimo-application.xml
But why not just reference module org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/3.0.1/car in your
config.xml file
frank

Hey there,

Is there a way to access classes which are inside of a rar module?
Here is the structure of the ear, when deployed to Geronimo:
Ear
----ActiveMQ.rar
-------- activemqXXX*.jar
-------- activemqYYY*.jar
----MyEjb.jar
----MyWeb.war

I would like to access the classes in the rar module from within the MyEjb.jar.
Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Cheers,