geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Genc, Ă–mer <Oemer.G...@iais.fraunhofer.de>
Subject Mark ear module to not run on geronimo startup
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2014 15:07:58 GMT
Hey there,

I don't know if the Geronimo mailing list is still an active mailing list, since I got no
response to my last 3/4 posting.

However, currently I am having another problem, which in my opinion should be easily answered
by any Geronimo developer.

I am searching for a way to mark a custom ear module, so that it will not be started per default.
Lets say, I deployed my ear and it is started. Now I shutdown Geronimo. Now start Geronimo
again.
At this point my ear should not be started.

How to do this?

Anyone? Would be nice to get some feedback at all...

Cheers,