geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Genc, Ömer <Oemer.G...@iais.fraunhofer.de>
Subject Step through/Debug geronimo sources
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 10:38:52 GMT
Hey there,

currently i am trying to debug the geronimo sources. Unfortunately I am having trouble to
do so.

Here is what I would like to do:
I would like to step through the code of the initialization of the ActiveMQ module.
In fact, I would like to see the code, when the information from the configuration file $GERONIMO_HOME\repository\org\apache\geronimo\configs\activemq-broker-blueprint\3.0.1\activemq-broker-blueprint-3.0.1.car\OSGI-INF\blueprint\activemq.xml
file is loaded and the information it contains are parsed.

Unfortunately I am not able to find a corresponding entry point for setting a breakpoint in
the sources. Where would I need to set a breakpoint, when I would like to step through the

I am on Windows7 using Eclipse with a working GEP installation and Geronimo 3.0.1.

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Cheers,
Ömer