geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Eduardo Garcia <gcont...@cibinetonline.com>
Subject Re: TIME_WAIT issue while shutting down Geronimo
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 03:34:48 GMT
Usually you have to stop the server and then start it again.  As you
say, when you try "Restart", it looks like the plugin try to stop the
server, and start it again when the server is still in the middle of
shutdown process.

I think this issue could be related with the eclipse plugin, and not
with the application server.

Eduardo