geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nullpointer deploying jax-ws webservice
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2013 12:15:37 GMT
If it showed WSDL generation failed, the deployer should find some classes
annotated with jws annotation. Could you point me a place to download your
packaged ear fie ? or how to generate that based on your codes in github.


2013/12/1 Kevin Huntly <kmhuntly@gmail.com>

> Is this a generic error ?
>
> 2013-11-30 14:37:22,321 ERROR [DeployTool] Error:
> org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to deploy
> cws_web_source-1.0-SNAPSHOT: WSDL generation failed
>
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDeploy.runCommand(CommandDeploy.java:43)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDistribute.executeOnline(CommandDistribute.java:148)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDistribute.execute(CommandDistribute.java:124)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.DeployTool.execute(DeployTool.java:171)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.MainBridge.execute(MainBridge.java:64)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.main.Bootstrapper.start(Bootstrapper.java:88)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.main.Bootstrapper.execute(Bootstrapper.java:61)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:65)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.cli.deployer.DeployerCLI.main(DeployerCLI.java:32)
>
> This app has no webservices in it at all...
>
> ________________________________________________
>
> Kevin Huntly
> 79 Aurora Drive
> Cheektowaga, NY 14215
> Email: kmhuntly@gmail.com
> Cell: (716) 341-5669
> LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinhuntly
> ________________________________________________
>
> -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
> Version: 1.0
> GCS/IT d+ s a C++ UL+++$ P+(++) L+++ E---
> W+++ N+ o K(+) w--- O- M-- V-- PS+ PE Y(+)
> PGP++(+++) t+ 5-- X-- R+ tv+ b++  DI++ D++
> G++ e(+) h--- r+++ y+++*
> ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
>
>
> On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 1:26 PM, Kevin Huntly <kmhuntly@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> From the command line (exploded ear,
>> /opt/Apache/geronimo/current/bin/deploy deploy --inPlace `pwd`):
>>
>> 2013-11-29 14:21:32,396 ERROR [DeployTool] Error:
>> org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to deploy
>> eSolutionsWeb: Cound not open module file:
>> /appvol/applications/eSolutions/eSolutionsWeb
>>
>> /opt/Apache/geronimo/current/var/temp/geronimo-fileutils6097305115786813817.tmpfile
>> (No such file or directory)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDeploy.runCommand(CommandDeploy.java:43)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDistribute.executeOnline(CommandDistribute.java:148)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDistribute.execute(CommandDistribute.java:124)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.DeployTool.execute(DeployTool.java:171)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.MainBridge.execute(MainBridge.java:64)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.main.Bootstrapper.start(Bootstrapper.java:88)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.main.Bootstrapper.execute(Bootstrapper.java:61)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:65)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.cli.deployer.DeployerCLI.main(DeployerCLI.java:32)
>>
>> From deployer.log:
>>
>> 2013-11-29 14:20:55,188 INFO  [BasicServerInfo]
>> ----------------------------------------------
>> 2013-11-29 14:20:59,495 INFO  [SystemProperties] Setting
>> Property=java.rmi.server.RMIClassLoaderSpi to
>> Value=org.apache.geronimo.kernel.rmi.RMIClassLoaderSpiImpl
>> 2013-11-29 14:21:32,396 ERROR [DeployTool] Error:
>> org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to deploy
>> eSolutionsWeb: Cound not open module file:
>> /appvol/applications/eSolutions/eSolutionsWeb
>>
>> /opt/Apache/geronimo/current/var/temp/geronimo-fileutils6097305115786813817.tmpfile
>> (No such file or directory)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDeploy.runCommand(CommandDeploy.java:43)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDistribute.executeOnline(CommandDistribute.java:148)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDistribute.execute(CommandDistribute.java:124)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.DeployTool.execute(DeployTool.java:171)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.MainBridge.execute(MainBridge.java:64)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.main.Bootstrapper.start(Bootstrapper.java:88)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.main.Bootstrapper.execute(Bootstrapper.java:61)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:65)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.cli.deployer.DeployerCLI.main(DeployerCLI.java:32)
>>
>> Exploded WAR (/opt/Apache/geronimo/current/bin/deploy deploy --inPlace
>> `pwd`)
>>
>> 2013-11-29 14:24:39,015 ERROR [DeployTool] Error:
>> org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to deploy
>> eSolutions_web_source-1.0-SNAPSHOT.war: Cound not open module file:
>> /appvol/applications/eSolutions/eSolutionsWeb/eSolutions_web_source-1.0-SNAPSHOT.war
>>
>> /opt/Apache/geronimo/current/var/temp/geronimo-fileutils6097305115786813817.tmpfile
>> (No such file or directory)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDeploy.runCommand(CommandDeploy.java:43)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDistribute.executeOnline(CommandDistribute.java:148)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDistribute.execute(CommandDistribute.java:124)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.DeployTool.execute(DeployTool.java:171)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.MainBridge.execute(MainBridge.java:64)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.main.Bootstrapper.start(Bootstrapper.java:88)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.main.Bootstrapper.execute(Bootstrapper.java:61)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:65)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.cli.deployer.DeployerCLI.main(DeployerCLI.java:32)
>>
>>
>> /opt/Apache/geronimo/current/var/tmp exists and is properly permissioned:
>>
>> [caspersb-daws1.caspersbox.corp:appadm] :
>> </opt/Apache/geronimo/current/var/log/system>
>>
>> $ id
>> uid=105(appadm) gid=104(appgrp) groups=104(appgrp)
>> context=user_u:system_r:unconfined_t:s0
>> [caspersb-daws1.caspersbox.corp:appadm] :
>> </opt/Apache/geronimo/current/var/log/system>
>>
>> $
>>
>> [caspersb-daws1.caspersbox.corp:appadm] :
>> </opt/Apache/geronimo/current/var/temp>
>>
>> $ ls -ld
>> drwxr-xr-x 3 appadm appgrp 4096 Nov 29 14:21 .
>> [caspersb-daws1.caspersbox.corp:appadm] :
>> </opt/Apache/geronimo/current/var/temp>
>>
>> $
>>
>>
>>
>> ________________________________________________
>>
>> Kevin Huntly
>> 79 Aurora Drive
>> Cheektowaga, NY 14215
>> Email: kmhuntly@gmail.com
>> Cell: (716) 341-5669
>> LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinhuntly
>> ________________________________________________
>>
>> -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
>> Version: 1.0
>> GCS/IT d+ s a C++ UL+++$ P+(++) L+++ E---
>> W+++ N+ o K(+) w--- O- M-- V-- PS+ PE Y(+)
>> PGP++(+++) t+ 5-- X-- R+ tv+ b++  DI++ D++
>> G++ e(+) h--- r+++ y+++*
>> ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
>>
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 8:01 AM, Kevin Huntly <kmhuntly@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I tried it that way as well, with and without leading slash. I did fix
>>> it by dropping the wsdl altogether, so that was nice - but now I cannot
>>> deploy using the CLI. It won't accept either the ear or the war but I can
>>> deploy the war in the console and it works. I'll post the stack trace as
>>> soon as I get on my PC.
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>
>>> On Nov 29, 2013, at 1:16, Ivan <xhhsld@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> From the git history, It looks like that you have fixed this issue by
>>> removing the wsdl file, with this way, the Geronimo server will gnerate the
>>> wsdl file you. From the original codes, I guess the issue here is that,
>>> wsdl is not in the correct location as configured by wsdlLocation in
>>> WebService annotation ?
>>>
>>> It is suggested to use the relative path to the application root,  e.g.
>>> wsdlLocation='WEB-INF/wsdl/CoreRequestProcessorService.wsdl'. (no slash in
>>> the beginning of the path)  Using /wsdl/CoreRequestProcessorService.wsdl
>>> will cause the codes to search the absolute file
>>> /wsdl/CoreRequestProcessorService.wsdl on linux box.
>>>
>>> The general searching policy is :
>>>
>>> a. Treat the url is an absolute URL, use new URL('').open()
>>> b. Consider it is of a relative path and try to resolve to the
>>> application root.
>>> c. Searching it from the classpath.
>>>
>>> Hope you have a happy thanksgiving day ;-)
>>>
>>>
>>> 2013/11/27 Kevin Huntly <kmhuntly@gmail.com>
>>>
>>>> I get an npe trying to deploy a jax-ws annotated webservice to geronimo
>>>> 3.0.1 on jdk 1.7.0_45. I dont have the code to attach but it is on github:
>>>> https://github.com/cwsus/cws-esolutions
>>>>
>>>> The webservice classes are under
>>>> eSolutionsCore/src/main/java/com/cws/esolutions/core/ws, the wsdl is under
>>>> web/eSolutions/wars/eSolutions_web_source/src/main/webapp/wsdl, and
>>>> geronimo-web.xml under
>>>> web/eSolutions/wars/eSolutions_web_source/src/main/geronimo. If it makes
it
>>>> easier to have them pasted here i can do that in the morning. Ive been
>>>> trying to figure this out for a few days ...
>>>>
>>>> Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException:
>>>> faultCode=WSDL4JWrapper : : java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.axis2.jaxws.util.WSDL4JWrapper.commonPartsURLConstructor(WSDL4JWrapper.java:234)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.axis2.jaxws.util.WSDL4JWrapper.<init>(WSDL4JWrapper.java:156)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.geronimo.axis2.AxisServiceGenerator.getServiceFromWSDL(AxisServiceGenerator.java:166)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.geronimo.axis2.Axis2WebServiceContainer.init(Axis2WebServiceContainer.java:175)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.geronimo.axis2.pojo.POJOWebServiceContainer.init(POJOWebServiceContainer.java:76)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.geronimo.axis2.pojo.POJOWebServiceContainerFactoryGBean.getWebServiceContainer(POJOWebServiceContainerFactoryGBean.java:105)
>>>>         ... 55 more
>>>> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.axis2.jaxws.util.WSDL4JWrapper$14.run(WSDL4JWrapper.java:974)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.axis2.java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:132)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.axis2.jaxws.util.WSDL4JWrapper.getInputStream(WSDL4JWrapper.java:971)
>>>>         at
>>>> org.apache.axis2.jaxws.util.WSDL4JWrapper.commonPartsURLConstructor(WSDL4JWrapper.java:189)
>>>>         ... 60 more
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Ivan
>>>
>>>
>>
>


-- 
Ivan

Mime
View raw message