geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo:wait-for-server is not waiting
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2013 00:59:12 GMT
Can you be more specific about what is started and what isn't?  I haven't looked at the shell
command or the underlying functionality in a really long time but I think that the wait-for-server
functionality was waiting for all the gbeans in all the cars mentioned in server.xml to start.
 It won't wait for any apps deployed dynamically.

david jencks

On Dec 29, 2013, at 4:26 AM, Steve Higham <steve@sjlt.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to automate a Geronimo deployment using v3.0.1.
>
> I have tried starting a Geronimo server and immediately connecting using SSH. I can connect
to the shell and run Geronimo:wait-for-server (interactively). However the command returns
immediately even though the server is only half way through its start up.