geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Stig Even Larsen <...@priv.biz>
Subject Re: Webservice client - ConnectionPoolTimeoutException: Timeout waiting for connection
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 10:13:32 GMT
Hi Ivan,

I could also add that the webservice is created in Netbeans by referencing
the wsdl file.
Therefore, I'm a little uncertain answering your question, but to my
knowledge it is Axis2 implementation of JAX-WS that is in use.
Hopefully the stack trace in my previous post could answer your question
better.

Looking forward to resolv this puzzle.

Best regards,
Stig