geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Webservice client - ConnectionPoolTimeoutException: Timeout waiting for connection
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:49:30 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for the late response, was just busy with other sutff.

The reason I asked this is that,  if you are using Axis2 specifc apis, it
is possible to find the configurations to change the max connection number,
while for jaxws client api, IIRC, there is no configuration for this.

Could you show me your client sample codes ?

--
Ivan