Hi,

  Where can I find some doc or examples on configuration persistent storage for ActiveMQ? The config-substitutions.properties file only provides data directory, and MQName setting. I found the activemq.xml under

  repository/org/apache/geronimo/configs/activemq-broker-blueprint/3.0.1/activemq-broker-blueprint-3.0.1.car/OSGI-INF/blueprint

 But that file says /var/activemq/conf/${ACTIVEMQ.BROKERNAME}.XML is the config file? I tried that, but it does not seem to do anything.

  Can anyone help with the following?

1. Which directory is for activemq configuration directory?

   repository/org/apache/geronimo/configs/activemq-broker-blueprint/3.0.1/activemq-broker-blueprint-3.0.1.car/OSGI-INF/blueprint

  or

   var/activemq/config

2. What is the name of the configuration file?

   activemq.xml or ${ACTIVEMQ.BROKERNAME}.XML

 3. How can a postgres DB be configured for activeMQ's persistence storage?

  Thanks a lot!

-Jack