geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jack Cai <cai_j...@us.chanjet.com>
Subject ActiveMQ configuration for Geronimo 3.0.1
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 21:39:36 GMT
Hi,

  Where can I find some doc or examples on configuration persistent storage
for ActiveMQ? The config-substitutions.properties file only provides data
directory, and MQName setting. I found the activemq.xml under

repository/org/apache/geronimo/configs/activemq-broker-blueprint/3.0.1/activemq-broker-blueprint-3.0.1.car/OSGI-INF/blueprint

 But that file says /var/activemq/conf/${ACTIVEMQ.BROKERNAME}.XML is the
config file? I tried that, but it does not seem to do anything.

  Can anyone help with the following?

1. Which directory is for activemq configuration directory?

 repository/org/apache/geronimo/configs/activemq-broker-blueprint/3.0.1/activemq-broker-blueprint-3.0.1.car/OSGI-INF/blueprint

  or

   var/activemq/config

2. What is the name of the configuration file?

   activemq.xml or ${ACTIVEMQ.BROKERNAME}.XML

 3. How can a postgres DB be configured for activeMQ's persistence storage?

  Thanks a lot!

-Jack