geronimo-user mailing list archives

From dkateros <dkate...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Classes generated on runtime (javassist) classloader issue
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 19:12:03 GMT
Thank you very much Ivan, much appreciated.

I just tried the test case on my home setup, looks OK. I will confirm with
the actual application on work tomorrow (I actually got a weird error on the
work PC when I tried the patch earlier today, did you by any chance update
the patched jar file?). When I confirm everything is OK I will post here to
let you know that you can close the jira issue.

Once again, thank you.

Regards // Dimitris