geronimo-user mailing list archives

From kiranreddykasa <kirankuma...@fss.co.in>
Subject jndi properties for datasource
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 09:57:37 GMT
Hi

I have created a datasource in geronimo server.
I'm able to connect it via admin console.

Can anyone let me  know how to connect to this datasource by external
standalone application via jndi.

Specifically i'm not sure about these following values :

java.naming.factory.initial=TO_BE_CHANGED_BY_USER
java.naming.factory.object=TO_BE_CHANGED_BY_USER
java.naming.factory.state=TO_BE_CHANGED_BY_USER
java.naming.factory.control=TO_BE_CHANGED_BY_USER
java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=TO_BE_CHANGED_BY_USER
java.naming.provider.url=TO_BE_CHANGED_BY_USER
java.naming.dns.url=TO_BE_CHANGED_BY_USER

And also which jar should be included for this to work ??