geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Jarek Gawor has been appointed as the the PMC Chair of the Geronimo Project
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 16:39:59 GMT
All,
Due to recent changes in my life, I've had less and less time to devote to the Geronimo project.
Last month, I told the PMC that I wished to step down from my PMC Chair duties.

The Geronimo PMC unanimously nominated Jarek Gawor to become the PMC Chair. I'm happy to announce
that at this month's board meeting, the ASF Board appointed Jarek the new PMC Chair of the
Geronimo project.

As anyone following the Geronimo project should know, Jarek has been bringing a tremendous
amount to the project in multiple ways. Please take a moment to thank Jarek for taking on
this new role.

Finally, to all the PMC members, committers, contributors, and users -- thanks for making
my job as PMC chair so easy and enjoyable. It's been a pleasure working with you.

--kevan