geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stream left open in XBean finder
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 13:47:13 GMT

On May 8, 2013, at 6:40 AM, Lazar Kirchev <lazar.kirchev@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am using XBean finder and I came across a jar file which is left open. The class in
which this happens is org.apache.xbean.finder.archive.JarArchive. In its constructor a JarFile
object is created and this jar never gets closed. This results in jars files which could not
be removed even when they are not necessary any more. Could you advise me how to approach
this issue?

Hi Lazar,
Thanks for the email.

Can you create a JIRA? JIRA is our problem tracking system -- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XBEAN

Describe your problem, XBean version, etc. If you can provide a test case, that is helpful.

If you have a suggested fix for the problem, create a svn diff and attach it to the JIRA.

The general process is described here -- http://geronimo.apache.org/xbean/contributing.html

--kevan