geronimo-user mailing list archives

From jfield <>
Subject Re: Geronimo > OpenLDAP not quite right......
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 20:03:57 GMT
I just saw this post today, as I have been working on debugging my own
configuration of an OpenLDAP setup with the LDAPLoginModule.

As there is no logging on the Geronimo side, I would suggest turning on
logging on the OpenLDAP server.  That would mean starting OpenLdap with
additional -d -1 flags such as

${openldap.root}/lib/slapd -h ldap://${}:${ldap.port} -f
${openldap.root}/etc/openldap/slapd.conf -F ${openldap.root}/etc/openldap -d

At least this way you can see what OpenLDAP is returning to Geronimo (if

Sent from the Users mailing list archive at

View raw message