geronimo-user mailing list archives

From groovyflow <>
Subject How can I jndi-lookup an EJB from another jar with a 'nice' jndi name
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 20:59:51 GMT
My team is using wasce-

We want to look up an EJB that lives in a jar that is different than the jar
in which the lookup is happening.  The lookup String includes the name of
the jar, which is likely to change:

 I've been trying to change the jndi name via openejb-jar.xml, but have had
no luck.  That xml appears at the end of this message. (By the way, we seem
to be using an extremely old version of openejb-jar.xml.  Is it possible to
use a newer version in wasce-

I'm trying to give AsyncService a nice jndi-name.  But wasce doesn't even
recognize AsyncService when I deploy.  Perhaps my problem is that
AsyncProcess implements an interface:

public class AsyncService implements AsyncProcess

 Could anyone point me to some method for giving AsyncService a nice jndi

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

                &lt;!&ndash; @EJB(name="dispatcher") DispatcherGateRemote
dispatcherGateRemote; &ndash;&gt;

Sent from the Users mailing list archive at

View raw message