geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Marcos Mendez <mar...@aimrecyclinggroup.com>
Subject deploying security realm in CAR
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 17:22:50 GMT
Hi,

Trying to move a simple deployment plan to a car, but having an issue with the realm stuff.

could not package plugin: No reference builder deployed for namespace: http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/loginconfig-2.0

the plan in simple:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<module xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
    <gbean...">
    </gbean>
    <gbean name="oauth_realm" class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.GenericSecurityRealm">
        <attribute name="realmName">oauth_realm</attribute>
        <attribute name="global">true</attribute>
        <reference name="ServerInfo">
            <name>ServerInfo</name>
        </reference>
        <xml-reference name="LoginModuleConfiguration">
            <log:login-config xmlns:log="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/loginconfig-2.0">
                <log:login-module control-flag="REQUIRED" wrap-principals="false">
                    <log:login-domain-name>oauth_realm</log:login-domain-name>
                    <log:login-module-class>my.LoginModule</log:login-module-class>
                    <log:option name="headers">Authorization</log:option>
                </log:login-module>
            </log:login-config>
        </xml-reference>
    </gbean>
</module>

this plan is based on one that was generated from geronimo, so I"m not sure what else I need
to include in the car-maven-plugin to make this work. any ideas?