geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <petersson.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 3 with Scala 2.10
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2013 12:59:02 GMT
On 02/16/2013 01:36 PM, Shawn Jiang wrote:
> Another approach would be to hide the packages provided by server.
>  It's a better way to avoid the liberay conflict between the app and
> server.

Yes, thank you, I tried that but most have forgot the * at the end or
something. This is clearly a better way to solve the library version
conflict.
It would however be good to know why the conflict only manifests itself
while building the app with scala 2.10 and not with 2.9 ;) In bot h
builds the app uses common codec v1.6.

best regards
   Peter Petersson